I started a forum for TV Engineers and those in similar electronic fields some 13 years ago.
The impetus came after the trades much loved Television Magazine ceased publication.

The current version of the forum is now in its eleventh year and is full of service information, service manuals, technical bulletins, repair tips and much more, including special trade discounts with various supporting companies.

A very big thank you has to go Mike, the forums staff and members without whom none of this would have been possible.

As you all know the past few years have been very tough.
We have lost many members due to retirement this year and we see very few new younger members signing up or even entering our once highly respected trade.

The forum has been kept trade only from day one to try and protect members income and interests.
Whilst not the best move financially supporting our trade was always at the forefront of my mind.

We have never forced ourselves on anyone by the way of sales emails, phone calls etc.

But the time has come to try and attract new members so this resource is not lost forever.
And we have always believed that everyone in this trade needs to stick together and share information where at all possible.

So, with that in mind we have decided to allow potential new members to have a look around the forum for seven days free of charge. This will include access to most areas but only one manufacturers forum so you can see how the service manual, firmware and repair tips sections work. We have chosen the Bush forum for this purpose.

Please register on the forum as normal HERE once your membership has been approved, usually just an hour or two, your 7 day trial will be activated.
After 7 days you can chose to pay a subscription and become a full member with full access to the forum.
Membership costs and options are explained HERE

We can cater for the sole proprietor working from home to larger companies with multiple engineers.
If, for privacy reasons, you need to remain anonymous on the forum we can arrange that too.

The intention is to now contact as many fellow engineers as possible via email.

I appreciate your time in reading this and considering joining the forum.