Thread: UE50TU7100K

Forum Subscriber

UE50TU7100K

Hi just installed this new 50" Samy. and installed correctly until the customer said can you connect up my IBM computer with FLight simulator to HDMI. Like on my old Samsung plasma. All I get is a blank screen and no sound and message unknown device. Now going back to tv channels with computer connected we have no signal message.
    Just wondering if it's something to do with resolution.
    Samsung are absolutley useless by phoning technical advice you get a foreign lady who keeps you on hold, when asking someone else, which went on four times and she said You will have to phone IBM computers.
    Phone just gone now and it's the customer he has now fixed the problem by going into hdmi trouble shooting menu and it checks things, even the cable. It asks if yes or no questions and eventually it locks on o/k.
    Why are thinks getting so complicated or is it my age 74 next month!.
    Chris Hosker

Re: UE50TU7100K

Usually incompatible resolutions.
    Select a low one and work up.....
    Regards
    Trevor
    .................................................. ........

Forum Subscriber

Re: UE50TU7100K

Thanks Trevor the customer has done just this I think by going through HDMI settings and trouble shooting menus.
    Oh no!! Now crusty wants a Samsung blue ray player. There seems to be big trouble world wide with these locking up or rebooting. Checking on the internet.
    May have to sell him a Panasonic.
    Chris Hosker